Blog Sections

Post Titles

March 20, 2012

End of a Journey

The plane landed in Bangalore, at 1.15 am, bringing my holiday in the US to an end. As the taxi sped along the quiet roads, familiar landmarks and smells reminded me that I was home. A warm shower, a refreshing bottle of water and I was ready for bed. The rest of the day passed in a jet-lagged haze. In the night I slept fitfully,  dreaming that I heard amaya's cries and her favourite songs on the boom box. I watched Zoya running towards her classroom at school.  Memories of the last 10 weeks are beginning to settle down!

That was yesterday. This morning I woke up at 4 am. By 6.30 I was on my morning walk, which ended, as usual, at the little chapel of the Cloistered Carmelite nuns. I'm back to my normal daily routine!

No comments:

Your Comments

This is an interactive blog, so feel free to comment on any post.
How to Comment
Click on [comments] which is on the grey bar below the Post. A Comments Window will open. Write what you wish. When you are done, click on [Post Comment].
Comments will be published below the post, normally in 48 hours.

Enter your Email-id to Get Free Blogposts in your Inbox

Enter Email-id:

Your Email-id will never be shared, but used only for posts from this blog to your inbox.

World News